Will Wright, Heidi J.S. Tworek, Marina A.G. von Keyserlingk, Katherine E. Koralesky, and Daniel M. Weary. “Using Animal History to Inform Current Debates in Gene Editing Farm Animals.” Frontiers in Sustainable Food Systems (4 August 2022).
Ellen Sharp and Will Wright. “‘We Were in Love with the Forest’: Protecting Mexico’s Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve.” Forest History Today 26 (Spring/Fall 2020): 4-16.
BOOK REVIEW ESSAYS
- Will Wright. “Flooding in Colorado.” In Colorado Encyclopedia. Edited by William Wei et al. (August 2016).
- Will Wright. “Wildfire in Colorado.” In Colorado Encyclopedia. Edited by William Wei et al. (May 2016).
- Mark Fiege, Fredrik Albritton Jonsson, and Will Wright. “Brief of Amici Curiae Environmental History Professors in Support of Plaintiffs-Appellees’ Answering Brief.” For United States of America, et al. v. Kelsey Cascadia Rose Juliana, et al., Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals (1 March 2019).
- Will Wright, “Helen McAuslan, Modern Medium: Art, Architecture, and Gender in Mid-Twentieth Century Bozeman, Montana.” Omeka Digital Exhibit (2016).
- Will Wright et al., “Around the Horn: Developing CSU’s Campus.” Ersi StoryMap Digital Companion to Colorado State University’s Sense of Place by James E. Hansen III, Linda Meyer, and Gordon Hazard (2016).
CULTURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Alicia Murphy and Will Wright, editors. Lee Whittlesey, “This Modern Saratoga of the Wilderness!”: A History of Mammoth Hot Springs and the Village of Mammoth in Yellowstone National Park (Mammoth, WY: National Park Service, Yellowstone Center for Resources, forthcoming).